Car Rental Iceland Compare.com

  • Cheapest Price - Guaranteed
  • No Booking or Cancellation Fees
  • Save Time Comparing All Rentals Instantly
  • Only Pay 15% On Booking - Fully Refundable
  • All Prices Include Unlimited Mileage
  • Secure Encrypted HTTPS Connection
  • We Don´t Share Your Information
  • Fully Licensed by The Icelandic Tourist Board

Leading Suppliers, Best Prices!

  • image description
  • image description
  • image description
  • image description
  • image description

 

We are an Iceland car rental service that makes reserving a vehicle simple. You can choose from many Iceland car hire choices when you use our portal for renting a car in Iceland.

Our easy-to-use website is designed to make the Iceland car rental process simple and quick.

You can use our customizable search tool to enter all of your requirements; then you will see a selection of options from all of the best Iceland car hire companies. This way, you can see which choice is the cheapest!

When you book your vehicle, you will need to pay a 15% deposit, which will be refunded if you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of the date it starts. As long as you keep your booking, you will be required to pay the remaining 85% of your bill when you pick-up your car.

The earlier you book your car, the better the deals tend to be, so don’t delay!

With our comprehensive search results, renting a car in Iceland has never been so easy!